Your privacy is important to Nanpoen. So we have developed a basic guideline which covers all data we collect from our customers.
■Collection of your personal information (PI)
We ask you to provide your personal information when
- ・ you order our products.
- ・ you request for an estimate.
- ・ you wish to receive information from us.
- ・ you give us opinions or requests about our services or products.
We do not ask you to provide us any other PI other than your e-mail address unless above cases or other necessary situations.
■Use of your PI
We only use your PI when
- ・ we contact you about your orders.
- ・ we send you goods or invoices.
- ・ we send you information about our service or products.
- ・ we have an inquiry.
- ・ we analyze data for better service.
- ・ we have any other appropriate purpose in connection with the provision of our services.
■We will not disclose your PI to any other third parties excluding cases below.
We will not disclose your PI to any other third parties excluding cases below.
- ・To send you goods
- ・When you neglect your payments to us without any good reason (Transfer of receivables to the debt collection company).
- ・Required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities.
■About access, correction or deletion of your PI
If at any time, you need to access, correct or delete your PI, you may request us.